Thursday, April 26, 2007

Take it, my children, and do with it what you like!

For what it's worth:

I have a friend who is a big-time, and I mean big-time, player in the Chicago Business World.

This friend knows all of the polititians in Illinois, Governor, Senators, Congressmen, Mayor Daley, etc etc...He also knows many national political figures as well.

My friend is also apolitical. He is neither Democrat or Republican. He is only interested in his business and will work with polititians of either party. Power, not politics, matters to him.

Where am I going, you ask?

Obviously, in one of our recent discussions, Barak Obama came up. My friend has spent a lot of time with Sen. Obama. Dinners, biz meeteings, events, etc.

His assesement of Barak?

"He is, without a doubt, the emptiest suit I have ever met in my life. A complete nothing wrapped in a pretty, calculated package."

Just throwin' it out there...

No comments: